At O’Neal Flat Rolled Metals we understand that many of our customers can benefit from additional value-added services. We offer our customers additional services that shorten lead times and help reduce costs throughout the supply chain. Some of the services offered to customers include:
• Just in time delivery (JIT), delivers your product frequently based on your needs in order to drive down your inventory costs.
• Kanban replenishment, uses a pull-based replenishment system to ensure that you do not have the costs associated with inventory run-outs or excess inventory.
• Prompt response turnaround time, O’Neal Flat Rolled Metals can ensure prompt response through next day delivery on custom jobs.
• Forecasting, O’Neal Flat Rolled Metals can provide you with statistical forecasting using our forecasting software that models trends, seasonality, etc.
• Warehousing, to cut down on manufacturing space needed, O’Neal Flat Rolled Metals can provide storage and management of customer-owned materials.
• Supply chain visibility, allows O’Neal Flat Rolled Metals to provide you with greater visibility for critical materials and significantly decreases lead time.
• Consumption data, let us analyze your metal purchase history to help you better plan for demand.
• Supply chain management, we can design, execute, and manage a network of suppliers and logistics from the point of origin to your manufacturing process, allowing you to cut internal costs.
• Distribution and logistics services, this includes warehousing, packaging, dispatch and freight services.
These are but a few of the solutions we offer as a metal supplier. Contact your local office to learn more about these value added services.