Monroe Twp., NJ
The O’Neal Flat Rolled Metals Monroe Township, N.J., processing facility services the northeastern United States, including New Jersey and into Pennsylvania, New York, Connecticut, Maryland and Massachusetts.
We are a sheet metal specialist with a focus on stainless and aluminum coil and sheet. Our in-house polishing provides the finest finish in the industry. Our commitment to high-quality products and on-time delivery set us apart as processors and distributors of stainless and aluminum customers in the northeast.
For a complete list of our processing capabilities and products, including gauges and tolerances, download our line card. For more information contact your local sales representative.
- Hot Rolled P&O Steel 16 gauge-1/4″
- Cold Rolled Steel 24-10 gauge
- Galvanized Steel .012-10 gauge
- Electro-Galvanized Steel 24-12 gauge
- Galvannealed Steel 24-12 gauge
- GalXC/G30 20-14 gauge
- Kynar 500 24 gauge
- SMP 26 gauge
- Mill Finish Aluminum 3105 H14
- Mill Finish Aluminum 3003 H14
- Mill Finish Aluminum 5005 H34
- Mill Finish Aluminum 5052 H32
- Painted Aluminum 3105 H14 & 304 H291
- Anodized Aluminum
- Aluminum Tread 3003 H22
- Stainless Steel 2B Finish 304, 304L, 316, 316L
- Stainless Steel Polished 304, 316, 304#8 Mirror